Back in 2014 when we started offering dedicated servers, 1Gbps was the industry standard. We wanted to work for bandwidth-intensive businesses, deliver data faster and we knew our customers will outgrow the low traffic levels very soon. That’s why 10Gbps ports came into play right from the start – laying a foundation of 10Gbps.io brand. Now, after four years on the dedicated server market, the scope of our service has grown and we realized the brand name 10Gbps.io no longer represents what we do.
Top quality needs a strong brand
The new name DataPacket supports our mission and reflects premium quality infrastructure for IP data delivery, latest technology and excellent support.
What is behind the journey to DataPacket
- 10Gbps bandwidth plans are still in high demand, but we nowadays provide up to 40Gbps uplink on a single server for our customers. Higher capacity ports serve mostly customers who want to scale their businesses without having to worry about traffic limits.
- Thanks to our fast expansion, you can get servers at 15 datacenter locations worldwide. Multiple carriers and private peerings at each location enable us to deliver data effectively to even the smallest local networks.
- We will further support your business with the latest state of the art technology. We started with E3-1230v2 and 2xE5-2620v2 with 240GB SSDs. Today, we sell 2TB SSDs on a daily basis and offer you the latest Intel CPU versions as soon as they hit the market.
The same excellent customer care
- We are proud of our team of specialists, therefore our management and the crew stay the same.
- Top service level remains our focus. Rating 9/10 on Trustpilot and hundreds of satisfied customers are the best reward for everyone’s hard work.
- We believe that communication is the key – we listen to your needs and reflect them in our services. We were the first to provide customers with a private Slack channel for real-time communication with technical support. Be it hardware customization or network optimization, we will do our best to meet your requirements.
Put your trust in DataPacket and accelerate your business growth with us.
Your DataPacket Team