DataPacket’s secure and robust network provides exceptional performance to customers across 5 continents. Network efficiency and stability is achieved through ongoing monitoring, optimization and quality arrangements with carriers worldwide.
Global, high-capacity network
Unshared 10GE portsEach server is fitted with 10GE ports. All bandwidth is 100% dedicated.
Premium bandwidthEnjoy DataPacket's premium network blend of 6+ carriers and dozens of private peerings.
Internal networkFree internal network for all servers within the same datacenter.
IPv4 & IPv6All orders include 1 usable IPv4 address. Additional IPs can be assigned upon request. Public IPv6 addresses are available for free.
- A BGP session with our network can be set-up for you at any of our locations. Announce your own ASN on our network (/24 or greater required).
- You can use (we can help with the set-up) any popular BGP speakers such as Bird or Quagga.
- BGP community announcements can be provided at any of our locations.
- Use Anycast for intelligent routing or create a HA (High-Availability) environment for your services (IPv4 and IPv6).
- We can provide you with the IPs or you can bring your own IP space.
Monitoring & notificationsWe continually monitor the uptime of your servers. Network alerts are automatically sent to your email.
All upstream routes are checked regularly with our in-house built monitoring system. Optimal routing decisions are then made based on monitoring data.
DDoS protectionWe are currently building a custom DDoS protection environment at each location with real-time toxic traffic detection and filtering to ensure high availability of your online business.
If you are a customer and you’re interested in implementing the protection please contact us for more details.
Network built for efficiency
- In case an anomaly is detected (or reported by end users) in any of the networks, a set of automatic and manual procedures is implemented to divert traffic to a functioning transit path. All changes are performed with network efficiency in mind.
- Upstream capacity with multiple carriers and quality peering arrangements are implemented at each location. This provides redundancy and enables DataPacket to provide robust connections to even the most problematic network destinations for all clients.